The preferred method of application is through the online application forms available at the UMBC Graduate School website: http://www.umbc.edu/gradschool/. The online application includes both the UMBC Application for Graduate Admission and the Supplemental Application for the Human Services Psychology program. The UMBC Graduate School website also includes a checklist of application materials. The deadline for application is December 1. Hard copies of all application materials can be obtained by contacting the Psychology Department at (410) 455-2567.
Save the Dates:
The 2012 Visit Day for applicants to the Human Services Program will be held February 23rd and 24th. Invitations to Visit Day will be extended on or about February 6, 2012.
Complete applications require the following:
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Supplemental Application for the Human Services Psychology Program
- Application Fee ($50 for online application; $70 for paper application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- GRE Scores (Both the General Test and Psychology Subject Test)
- Official Transcripts