Request Ticket (RT) for Graduate Student Fees
- Make sure that you have a screen shot or picture of your student account that shows both the fees and their amounts to attach to this ticket.
- If you are thinking that you may register for additional courses, then wait to submit this request. Changing your registrations will change the amount of fees you owe.
- If you do change your registrations and see more fees on your account then please submit a new RT ticket with those fees.
- If you are an international student, there is an international student fee and it can take longer to appear in your account. Please wait until this fee is posted to submit your fees for payment by the department.
- If you do not submit this request in a timely manner then you will be assessed late fees by the university. We cannot pay late fees. If you find yourself with a late fee then you will need to contact Student Business Services to see if they will waive the late fee.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Trevor Pitts at Trevor3@umbc.edu for assistance.
This is where you will be able to find an itemized list of your fees in your Student Account:
You will then click the “Billing” tab on the left hand side of the screen and it should take you to a page that looks like this, except yours will have an amount due. When you click on the current semester, it should provide you with an itemized list of your fees.
To submit the RT ticket, please click the link below: