Counseling Center Individual and Group Services
Counseling Center Groups and Workshops
• Health Promotion Programs
• Campus wide programs run by the Health Promotion staff and
trained Peer Health Educators that provide a wide variety of topics.
• WellTrack A suite of online tools and courses that uses aspects of cognitive behavioral therapy to help students identify, understand and address
mental health and well-being.
• Health 101 Self-Care Guide A quick reference for common health questions and emergencies facing students today.
• Interactive Screening Program An anonymous online self-check questionnaire that enables a provider to contact you and provide feedback based on
* Kognito Free online simulated conversation programs to practice having difficult conversations with others that can lead to positive changes in
social, emotional, and physical health.
• U Lifeline A secure and confidential self-assessment that screens for 13 of the most common mental health conditions that college students face,
and includes resources on helping others.
• Make the Connection A variety of self-assessment tools for veterans and service members.
• Togetherall A free, 24/7 online peer-to-peer support community and self-guided assessments and resources on mental health and wellness.
After-Hours Support Line
• Our After-Hours Support Line, 410-455-3230 is available to support students experiencing a mental health crisis, health issues, sexual assault or relationship violence.
For Faculty and Staff