Trevor3@umbc.edu ; In office Monday-Tuesday, and Thursday-Fridays ,WFH on Wednesdays 9am-6pm
- Provides support for student retention and promotion in the undergraduate program.
- Advises students
- Handles all drop in/walk-in advising.
- Assigns established majors to faculty advisors.
- Designs activities and pathways to build and foster our undergraduate community.
- Schedules and coordinates Psychology undergraduate activities
- Provides resources for students on department, career, research, graduate school and other related academic and professional topics.
- Assists the Undergraduate Program Director/Undergraduate Program Committee with programmatic and curricular needs.
- Is a member of the department Undergraduate Committee